Enrolled Agents in Charlotte

TOLL FREE: 1.800.270.8616
Request a Confidential Consultation


What do I need to do to see if the Yarborough Office can help with my IRS problems?

David's Take:

What I would encourage you to do is give us a call. Talk to either Gerald or myself, and give us the opportunity to listen to what your situation is, and from that we will be very upfront with you to let you know if we can be of any benefit, and to see what needs to be done to help get the IRS debt problem that you are dealing with under control and what some options are to get it resolves. We’d love to hear from you.

Gerald's Take:

Call our office and talk to David or myself. We want to hear your story. We’ll be upfront with you.  If we can help, we’ll tell you we can help. If not, we’ll tell you that also. You get no empty promises here.


View all FAQ Videos